Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer

i really like summer. it still means something to me since i'm in school. i would think that people with real jobs think summer is just another season to get by. they go to work and do the same junk everyday working for the weekend.

since i'm in school though. i'm like "that's right i don't have to wake up super early for that dumb 9 o'clock class" I have work now, though. It's pretty sweet. The boss keeps tellin me that he only wants me to work 12 hrs a week, but there's always junk to do so i end up working like 20ish. but that's still only like 3 or 4 days a week. like today. i'm workin from 10-5. i woke up at 9:15. not too shabby

also, i think i've been doing something very bad. no one said anything so i thought it was normal. i have just been counting all the hours i've been at work. for example: if i worked from 8-5. 9 hrs. 10-5. 7 hrs. I'd take an hour lunch and think nothin of it. i assumed it was like baker st. i mean our breaks were only like 15 minutes, but i didn't have to clock out for it. so i was like ok i get paid to eat for an hour that's cool. not the case.

so the predicament is my friends. should i just keep doing this and get free monies, or should i finally start doing my timesheet correctly. no one said anything to me about it. i found out on my own, so i could play dumb for a little longer, or be a good boy.

i think i'll be a good boy. God is watching when i do my timesheet and he's shakin his head with sweet baby Jesus. it was fun while it lasted. you can only beat the system for so long friends.

3 comments:

  1. if my cousins weren't out of school, I wouldn't know that it was summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get paid for lunch, but i never take that long cause it's more fun to be at my computer than to sit at the super small table with old ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. i go with being a good boy.

    also keep in mind that they might dock you for the overage they paid you on your other paychecks... that would suck.

    ReplyDelete