Sunday, May 23, 2010

And I'm BACK!!!

Sorry guys! I know it's been quite some time without an update. I'll try to be more reliable.

I had finals for awhile, so I've been a little busy. They're pretty gay. I had to make up some stupid grant proposal for my technical communications class, that took a whole day.Basically all my finals took a whole day to do, along with at least the day before cramming for them.

I did ok for the semester, but i basically beat the system. As most of you know I left UT with a super sucky GPA. None of that matters anymore at UH. They're just transfer credits. @ UH I get a clean slate. Bam got me a 3.5 going strong. I totally beat the system. No one needs to know that I went to UT on my resume. Super awesome.

Bryan gave me his starting strength book. I haven't read much of it. Just the squats section. Also, I don't go to UH since school ended so I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna do these real workouts.

I went to the doctor on thursday. They gave me a tetanus shot and an annual checkup thing. He touched my balls and looked at my booty. Took my blood too. We'll get the tests back in a couple weeks for cholesterol and such. I told him about my wrist and how it hurts.

Our conversation:
Dr.: "So have you been having any problems with anything?"
Nikko: "Yeah I kinda messed up my wrist"
D: Oh how'd that happen?
N: I tried to jump over this metal fence thing when I was drunk, and I landed on it funny.
D: *chuckles* Ok . . . well lemme check it out for you.
N: yeah it was really swollen for like a week, but now it only hurts in certain positions
D: *starts touching my wrist* Hmmm, well I don't notice anything wrong. I think you just need to start working out. Strongers muscles will help prevent these kinds of injuries
D: Do you work out?
N: I used to before I messed up my wrist

Man whatever Dr. Delfino Garcia. What a gay diagnosis. Tell me it's broken so i can get a cast or something cool. Give me awesome drugs. Don't tell me I'm a weakling. You were wearing cowboy boots to work.

Anyway, I've decided to do 100pushups.com. I'm going to couple it with my push-up pro, and make it even better. I'm also trying to play tennis twice a week at least.

I'll update more, and Kathleen graduated. She had an avatar navi speak at her graduation. It was like a speech in Dances with Wolves but James Cameron style. She's coming home tues. EXCITING.

-nikk0

4 comments:

  1. if someone has to ask if you work out, then you automatically don't even if you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. well sometimes it's in amazement. "Do you work out?" all wide-eyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to watch Avatar when I come home...which is in about 9 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol on the wide-eyed part. with me they ask did you just get back from the buffet all wide-eyed.

    ReplyDelete