Monday, March 29, 2010

CHALLENGE!

my sister, Rachel, and i have challenged each other to a competition.

this is a losing weight competition. the competition spans all of april.
my challenge is 10 lbs. her's is 5 lbs. i could totally do this.

i eat super bad and i only exercise twice a week. working at EBS has been a bad thing for me. It's next to everything i want to eat. james coney island is down the street. niko niko's is three minutes from that. delicious food heaven.

all i gotta do is plan my meals and what not and i got it made. the hardest part about eating healthy food to me, is convenience. you gotta make the food the night before or before you leave in the morning. no one wants to do that. i could be watching tv or sleeping in for that 20 minutes of preparation. i just want hot food fast. and jack in the box is across the street from EBS. the ultimate croissantwich thing gets made in like a minute for like three dollars.

it's time to show some discipline and self-control in april. maybe it isn't so much a competition as it is a pact. doing things with a partner holds you accountable for your actions. i guess that's why there are weight loss communities. everyone's in it together.

so the question to ask now is "who's coming with me?" if anyone would like to join my sister and i in this weight loss challenge pls join us. the more the merrier.


-nikk0

6 comments:

  1. i'm in a competition right now with my buddies for this wedding we are going to end of may in puerto rico....

    you guys should put something on the line to incentivise each other...

    damn, i could go for some coney island right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just called me twice on accident, and i heard you say tornado burger during the first call, the second time it sounded exactly like pauline talking

    you should do inches instead cause muscle gaining is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. fish oil and protein (any kind), no other fat, no starch/sugar, no alcohol. If you can take being that strict, you could probably lose 20 pounds by the end of April.

    That's been my diet, and it's finally over this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it's THE philip

    you didn't do no alcohol in denver

    kuya russell would say busted

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I stayed away when I could so that when I had to drink it wouldn't be so bad. Yes I did have to drink.

    ReplyDelete