Tuesday, March 23, 2010

UHH

Ok here's the deal. I just got this SEO assistant position 2 weeks ago. I've worked a total of 5 days at this place. So, the lady teaching me how to do all this stuff isn't here today. The boss man talks to me about what he wants me to do today. IDK WTF he's talking about.

I gotta run some keyword tool through google analytics. This I can do. Other stuff he said. No idea. I don't even remember what he asked right now.

So ya know he asked me to stay til 4 today. I said sure. What shall i do for the next 5 hrs or so?

Still got C++ HW and info management proj due tomorrow. pretty sweet ain't it.


-nikk0

3 comments:

  1. you could tell him you finished the keyword thing, then ask him to remind you about the other stuff, only this time, you need to remember it. Then look it up on google.

    For 5 hours, you could look up stuff you want to buy someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or you could look up questions you want the answers to fast on google to get smarter

    and then post them cause i always forget what i've looked up before

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we were at a restaurant, you'd make me ask Neil all the questions. Just ask him to clarify? He seems nice.

    Then ask for more 8 hr shifts, so you can come to Chicago with me :) jk...OR AM I?

    ReplyDelete