Monday, March 22, 2010

It has begun!

So I figured I'd make a blog cause all the cool kids are doing it. I like reading my cousins' blogs. Maybe my cousins and random people would like to read mine. I'm way funnier and more informative than all of 'em anyway so basically the world needs me.

I currently have:

project due tonight at midnight for Visual Communications
discussion on if google is making us stupid due wed
definitions memo due wed
quiz friday vis comm
c++ hw wed midnight
project due wed midnight information management

What am I doing instead:

made this blog
looking up acoustic electric guitars on craigslist
reading slickdeals.net forum
wanting to play sc2 beta


I have a meeting with the internship advisor lady in the Career Services Center @ 2.

-------------

So the internship lady wasn't very helpful. She was nice though. But I told her i already had an interview and I already got an internship all on the first try. She was like " Wow that's an amazing story and amazing luck. I guess you already have good interview skills and your resume looks good too." Anyway she gave me little pointers here and there and talked to me about networking. Everyone and their mother is talking about networking these days. Social Networking can suck it. For real though it helps.

Also here's a link to the article I talked about earlier with google making us stupid. The guy has a point. We just want super fast answers all the time.

http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200807/google


-nikk0

7 comments:

  1. i too have to do that definitions memo and google discussion, i hate that class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say google is making us smarter. You can look up stuff to learn. Saying it's making us stupid is like saying the library is making us stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a research machine since i've started working, all google, but if you believe everything then i guess you're getting stupider

    ReplyDelete
  4. funnier and more informative than all of them COMBINED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Head Fred. And you didn't sign your name with a "0". Who are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. fast answers are good, so i can get more answers

    i think i just disagree cause i hate all the people in the article cause they're mad people can get smart like them without having to read all those long books

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know i use my brain less fo' sho'. before i had a cellphone i'd memorize everybody's phone number. now i don't even remember who some of the freakin' people are in my contacts, much less their #...

    ReplyDelete