Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And I'm Back!

Sorry about the hiatus. It was a jam packed weekend. I hope you all had a great Easter.

School, family, fun and work is hard to juggle. When you have cousins in town you barely see some things get left by the wayside.

For me it was gaming. I'm glad i quit WoW. Not only did it make me want to stay home all the time so i could raid, I had to spend countless hours to be the best. Don't get me wrong it's really fun. Especially when you have friends that play too.

My friends are pretty awesome. As are my cousins. So is ventrilo. if you don't know what vent is then you are a big noob. It's basically a way to talk to your friends all the time. If you don't know my friends we basically talk like the guys in Superbad if not worse.

I don't think my ragtag group of friends would still be together without it. No other program can I connect to and instantly talk to 10 of my friends. yeah there are these gay video conference things like talkbox, but that's gay. i just wanna talk to em about games and their lives. not look at them.

Anyway, i've been away from my computer for quite awhile. I guess since i'm on it so much at work, i feel no urge to be on it at home unless it's to be productive. Nevertheless, I got back on recently and was greeted warmly by my vent.

"well look who it is"
"where you been faggot"
"i bet he's soooo bad now"
"i'm gonna ban you"

good times

2 comments:

  1. Man ... WoW addiction. I used to eat on the way home from work in my car so I wouldn't have to waste time eating dinner at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would think you and your friends are like superbad

    the new trend is diet and workout addiction and blogging about it

    ReplyDelete